Introduce yourself

My name is James and I’m the co-founder and CEO of Tokenized.

If you are new to the community, welecome. Feel free to introduce yourselves as a reply to this topic.

3 Likes

Hi everyone I’m Jon, Tokenized CTO :wave: My primary focus at Tokenized is leading development of our desktop and mobile apps, and I’m very excited they’re finally available for everyone to try out. Bare with us as we monitor the launch and build out the content here to get you started with Tokenized, and do reach out if there’s anything we can help you with directly :grinning:

3 Likes

Hi everyone. I’m Curtis, or KarlTheProgrammer, depending on where you know me. I do backend and protocol development for Tokenized.

1 Like

I’m david. BitcoinSVisComing.com

My interests are multifold. (1) BSV Personal Investment (2) Public Education and Adoption Campaign (3) Eventually when things are more mature, and the time is come, I have plans to build the platform that can carry mankind to the next evolutionary level. BSVBlockchain will enable that functionality.

For now, my interactions with everyone is mostly geared at (2). I listen, learn, guide, and take what I learn and do my best to share it in ways that average people can grasp.

Very excited about tokenized. Hopefully I can assist in raising awareness of the capabilities that are being introduced here… but that is going to require that I am better and more fully educated…and so here I am.

1 Like